Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Notes about my homeschooling plan :0)

Feel free to share these if you would like. Please just let me know first if you would like too
I included Isaac and Catianas.
Oh yes, and please note. This is not on a schedule. Every year I will update my list through prayer (please hold me accountable to the prayer part or I'll make myself crazy ) or cover things in deeper and more challenging ways. I am sure I will not get to everything in one year although I am sure I will at least touch on most of them. But with Gods goals I will do them until they are done thoroughly and Carry what is not done into the fallowing year. I trust God and God is good.
Thank you so much and God bless you.

Angeleen :0)


Hey Moe, I think that it is very important that you go through this stuff too and keep it in your heart. Especially the goals through prayer and the notes to parents. We need to be on the same page and know this stuff so that we can seas every opportunity to teach that God presents us with. I love you so much and thank God that we are a team. I love you! Big smoochy hugs

No comments: