I am walking into this with my heart set and no idea. I am so overwelmed and can not do his unless I stop trying to make everything perfect, close my eyes and hold Gods hand. He has showen me time and time again that he already has it figured out to the smallest detail and all I have to do is seek Him and then trust Him. If I can do this, my kids will not have my customized perfect curiculum for them. But they will Have Gods who knows them & Loves them even better then me. This is way easier said then done by me by the way. But everytime I actualy do it he covers more then everything in better ways then I ever could have planed or aranged. I always get worried at what we might be missing, then I turn back to God and he shows me. Doing this my kids have always gone above and beyond any requirments by anybody. The only thing that has ever held them back is when I try to do it myself again, but God is so perfect in corectiung all things. I love that He sees way beyond what I see. And that he is painfully (lol) teaching and growing this perfectionist. Now all I need to strugle with is growing up in what I know and being disaplined in it (going to God and obaying)!
With God in charge all that's left for me to work on is disapline in seeking and doing, and obediance through faith!

No comments:
Post a Comment